Simply send me an email to email@example.com or call / text 07532 050124
First exploratory session: (around 30 minutes): £18
- Day time £38
- Evenings and Saturday mornings £42
Each session lasts for 50 minutes.
Payment is by cash or BACS each session.
- My practice is based at home, in a quiet private location with free and easy parking.
- We meet in a dedicated, quiet and calm counselling room, on the ground floor.
- We would generally meet on a weekly basis, at the same time on the same day. We take care when we plan this time so it can work well going forward.
- The location is in SY3, near Shrewsbury Hospital and very convenient to the A5. This means counselling therapy can easily be fitted in on the way to or from Telford, Shrewsbury or towns and villages further west.
- The location is only 2 miles from the centre of Shrewsbury and on a bus route.
- (Please note: Exact address is provided only after initial contact has been established)
Research suggests that an average number of sessions is ten. However, everyone is different. Some people come for a short period, others for 6 months or more. We will regularly review our work.
Everything is in strict confidence. The exceptions are if you or someone else is at risk of harm, or in particular legal situations. As part of practicing ethically and professionally I undertake regular supervision when issues from our sessions may be discussed with another therapist bound by the same ethical framework.
I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP Reg No 375456). Do please visit www.bacp.co.uk where you can look me up on their website. My registration is required to be renewed annually for which I need to maintain professional standards. I hold an Enhanced DBS certificate.